PERTH | 2-3 DECEMBER
After the success of our last event, we are bringing our 3rd Annual National EA Leadership Forum to Perth this December with a strong line-up of 21 speakers and 7 roundtable discussions, including pioneering female leaders, top-level executive assistants, and effective leadership consultants. The conference is co-located with our Women in Leadership Summit, and will share plenary keynote sessions and roundtable discussions.
Join us to learn practical, proven, and effective skills in:
- Evolving from an executive assistant into a strategic partner
- How to prepare for your journey above and beyond the traditional “EA” role
- Making a case for management to invest in your development
- Building the knowledge and confidence to make decisions on behalf of your executives
- Learn practical tools in how to develop mental resilience
- Creating your own personal branding and leveraging social media to further your career
- Improving your soft skills to remain relevant in an age of technological upheaval
- Building your influence and establishing boundaries within your organisation
- Developing your network and expanding your influence outside of your organisation
- Overcoming the perceived limitations of an executive assistant role
- Developing a leadership mentality
Learn from the most successful executive assistants, participate in panel and roundtable discussions, build your network, and hear from inspirational female leaders with such organisations as Channel 7, the Perth Symphony Orchestra, WA Super, RAC WA, NOPSEMA, NWQ Capital Management, Illuminate Group, KPMG, the West Coast Eagles, Newmont Australia, Lendlease, St John of God Healthcare, Racing & Wagering WA, and Pragmatic Thinking.